Looking for something specific? let us know. We can probably find it for you at the best deal possible.
FARO G2 ANR Headset
Using the newest sound technology, G2 Active noticeably reduces cockpit noise up to 52db. So you can fly longer, more comfortably, and in a quieter environment.
Test Prep: Remote Pilot
Includes softcover book and 5 free practice tests
Operating a drone for non-hobby operations requires a Remote Pilot Certificate. You must successfully complete the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Knowledge Exam to earn a Remote Pilot Certificate with a Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) rating. This book is your key to success.
Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Test Prep Series to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exam. Test material is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes instructional material, questions, answer stems, correct answers, explanations, and references for further study. This topical study promotes understanding and aids recall to provide an efficient study guide. When you’re done studying, take practice tests with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
ASA's Remote Pilot Test Prep is the best resource for successful test-taking and safe small UAS operations
Use Remote Pilot Test Prep for the following Knowledge Exam:
•Unmanned Aircraft General-Small (UAF)
Effective August 2016
Dimensions 8.25" x 10.75"
Page Count 152 pages
Illustrations Black and white
Prepware: Remote Pilot - DVD
Includes Prepware install disc and 24-month subscription to Prepware Online!
Use Unmanned Aircraft Test Prep for the following Knowledge Exam:
Effective August 2016
Prepware UAS Features:
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers
- FAA references for further study identified in every explanation
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject
- Includes 24-month subscription to Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Make and save notes while you study
- Google-like search functions locate a word, phrase, or airman test report code in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations
- Create subject-specific pop quizzes or full-length practice exams to take electronically or on paper
- Download and automatically update the software so you're always using the most current information available
- Free email subscription service keeps you informed of test changes
Jeppesen Private Pilot Kit Part 61
Private Pilot Manual
The Private Pilot Manual is your primary source for initial study and review on your journey to becoming a private pilot.
Private Pilot Maneuvers Manual
This Private Pilot Maneuvers manual uses step-by-step procedure descriptions and over 100 full-color figures to help you visualize and understand each maneuver you perform in the airplane.
Private Pilot FAA Practical Test Guide
This valuable study guide helps you successfully prepare for your private pilot airplane single-engine land (ASEL) practical test by providing explanations of the tasks you are required to perform, as well as typical questions the FAA examiner might ask.
Private Pilot Airmen Knowledge Guide
This test guide contains all of the FAA recreational and private pilot airplane knowledge test questions, along with the correct answers, detailed explanations, and study references.
Pre-Solo Written Exam
This exam is designed to address the aeronautical knowledge subject areas that are required by the Federal Aviation Regulations prior to solo flight.
Student Slide-Graphic Computer (E6B)
Full function, full size. Constructed of rugged plasticized composite material.
PN-1 Navigation Plotter
Student Kit Bag
Jeppesen Private Pilot manual GFD
The Jeppesen Private Pilot Manual is your primary source for initial study and review on your journey to becoming a private pilot.
The intuitive organization and colorful presentation of the manual helps you learn quickly from the start. The text contains complete and concise explanations of the fundamental concepts every private pilot needs to know, with the subjects arranged in a logical manner that builds upon previously introduced topics.
You can expand your knowledge of specific subjects and the world of aviation by exploring the Discovery Insets strategically placed throughout the chapters. To help you understand how your mind and body function during flight, human factors principles are presented in Human Element Insets. Throughout the manual, concepts that directly relate to FAA test questions are described in FAA Question Insets. To help you review material more effectively, key terms are highlighted throughout the text and listed at the end of each section along with a checklist that summarizes important concepts. Additionally, you can evaluate your understanding of material by completing the associated questions found at the end of each section.
- Concise and complete explanations of fundamental concepts
- Subjects build on one another from section to section
- Strategically-placed Discovery Insets supplement your learning
- Human Elements Inserts help you understand the mind/body/flight connection
- FAA Question Insets help you with related test questions
- Summary checklists at the end of each section
- Key terms are highlighted throughout
- Review questions are presented after each section
We take pride in providing you, our customer, the highest level of service and today's best products.
Now you can order your supplies on-line and pay no shipping or handling fees.
Simply place your order here and select the 'Pick Up' option on checkout.
January's Discounts will be applied at checkout.
Of course we are also more than happy to ship your product right to your home..